Counselling and Healing
Holistic counselling and healing to bring the mystical, spiritual and inspirational into your daily life through embodied, practical, grounded and insightful therapies. Bring your soul guidance into daily living for integrated wellbeing.
- What do you need to face, acknowledge and accept?
- What holds you back from being free?
- Are there aspects of yourself in hiding?
- Do you have insight into what you really here for?
- What do you need to let go of?
- Can you meet both your shadows and gifts?
- Are you searching for a connection to something greater than the material world?
- Are you healthy on all levels of your being?
- Do you experience peace and joy?
- Do you creatively engage with life and other people?
- Explore the higher aspects of your livelihood and daily work–what can you offer through your chosen field and how can you look after yourself and serve others?
Engage with the creative dance of authentic conscious living and become discerning about where you need to spend your time and energy for your wellbeing. Trust your own values, insights, intuition, passions and gifts as the guiding forces in your life.
Session Information and Fees
Sessions are available Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons, plus some evenings and Saturdays by arrangement.
Sessions are held via Microsoft Teams. People local to the Boroondara area in Melbourne may like to book an outdoors or walking session.
Allow up to 90 mins for the first counselling session, with ongoing sessions usually one hour, although you may book 30 min, 60 min or 90 min sessions as needed.
Initial or long counselling 90 min session $180
Ongoing counselling 60 min session $140
Short session 30min $75
Deathwalker services by arrangement.
Cryptocurrency payments available.
This being human is a guest house. Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness, some momentary awareness comes as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all! Even if they’re a crowd of sorrows, who violently sweep your house empty of its furniture, still, treat each guest honorably. He may be clearing you out for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.